Be sure to check out the new FAQs section at the right hand side of the menu bar. If you have any questions about service dogs, AGS, or what we're all about, check out these lists of comprehensive questions and answers.
Meetings this semester are every other Wednesday at 7 pm in Room 5 of the Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital (VMTH 5). At the meetings we hand out Paw Prints to make sure everyone knows what events we have coming up.
Socializations are every Monday at 5:15pm at the grassy field behind the Liberal Arts building. After a short walk around the field with the dogs and raisers, we will turn the dogs loose to play. All friendly, vaccinated dogs are welcome to join us!
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions that you can't find on the FAQ section, and we'll be happy to help you.
If you are an active member, please ask to join the AGS Facebook group, Aggie Guide-Dogs and Service-dogs (hyphenated).
If you are not an active member but still want to keep up with what we're doing and the progress of the dogs, like our fan page Aggie Guide Dogs and Service dogs (no hyphens) on Facebook. You can also follow us on Twitter at @AggieGuideDogs!
Be sure to check the calendar for a full look at what we have going on this semester. The calendar is updated as events are planned.
- AGS will be having our Popsicles in the Plaza fundraiser on Monday, October 6th. We will be in Rudder Plaza from 11-3 selling popsicles with our dogs! Come on out and tell your friends!
- Socialization will be Monday at 5:15pm at the grassy field by the Liberal Arts building. Come on out and see our dogs be dogs as they get to run and play together! All friendly, vaccinated dogs are welcome to join in the fun.
- A make-up class for the 3rd Puppy Raiser class will be held at 6:00pm following Socialization on Monday for those that could not make it last week. It will be held at the grassy field by the Liberal Arts building.
- For those of you interesed in Puppy Raising and Sitting, the 4th and final Puppy Raiser class will be Tuesday, October 7th at 8:30pm in MSC 2405.
- The 3rd meeting of the semester is Wednesday, October 8th at 7:00pm in VMTH Room 5. We will be celebrating Dallas' graduation from our program. There will be a short video and cake!
Join AGS! - We hold bi-monthly meetings, weekly socializations, monthly socials, and monthly fundraising events. You can also participate even more through puppy raising, or puppy sitting among other fun activities.
Sponsor a puppy – For $50 or more, you can sponsor a puppy. You will receive monthly progress reports and a photo of the puppy and training of your choice. Your money will go directly toward supplies and vet care for the puppies in training.
Make a donation – AGS is in need of money, bowls, wire crates, toys, vet services, leashes, collars, towels, arts and crafts supplies, and computer paper.
Donate a puppy – We evaluate all puppies mixed or pure bred between the ages of eight to ten weeks.
Buy your own t-shirt – Show your supports for AGS by sporting one of our t-shirts. Available in S, M, L, and XL.
Buy a window decal - Show your support for AGS by putting our logo on your car!
The attachment below is a sponsorship and donation form for those of you interested in one of those options.