Refer to the email that best applies to your inquires. You can also find all of our officers' emails under the 'Officers' tab located at the top of our webite, thanks!
General Questions Email: AggieGuideandServiceDogs@gmail.com
- General members questions
- How to get involved with AGS
- Requirements to becoming a trainer through our program
- General sevice dog questions
- Recipient: Emily Stone
AGS' President Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- contacting us as a guest speaker/presentations
- Recipient: Aubrey Bilicek
Administration Email: email@example.com
- General donation inquiries
- Recipient: Sarah Horwitz
Trainer Supervisors' Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Specifc training questions
- Veterinarian questions relating to our dogs in training
-Recipient: Paige Hastie
Puppy Liaison Email: email@example.com
- Donation of veterinary care
- Puppy donations
- Recipient: Aly Davis
- Please contact our Director of Adminstration before considering mailing us!
Student Organization Finance Center
Texas A&M University
125 John J Koldus Student Services Building
Mail Stop 1236
College Station, TX 77843-1236
Social Media Accounts
Stay connected with up-to-date information about our organization, events, dogs in training, and more! Most of our service dogs in training have their own social media accounts, and their handles can be found on Facebook or at our general meetings.
Facebook Page: 'Aggie Guide Dogs and Service Dogs'
- Open to the public
- Friends and family are welcome to join
- Shares new trainer teams, profit shares etc.
Facebook Group: 'Aggie Guide-Dogs and Service-Dogs'
- Closed to the public
- For paid members
- Shares new trainer teams, updates from current trainer teams, profit shares, upcoming events, etc.
- Updates on our dogs in training